|WHO||Sponsored by St. Columba Episcopal Church||WHERE||Marathon Community Park 200 36th Street, Marathon, FL 33050 (MM 49 off U.S. 1 Ocean side)
||WHEN||Saturday, January 6th, 11am-7pm and Sunday January 7th, 11am-5pm
Setup: Friday January 5th, beginning at 8am
Breakdown: Sunday, January 7th AFTER 5 p.m. or Monday, January 8th – 9 a.m.-Noon. A limited number of motorized vehicles will be allowed on the field, please plan accordingly. A limited number of golf carts will be available to assist you or you may use a hand cart. Please plan ahead so breakdown will go smoothly.
|HOW||Contract (both pages) MUST be filled out completely, signed and mailed with payment to Loretta Geotis, P. O. Box 501548, Marathon, Florida 33050, or completed online (FlKeysCelticFestival.com) and submitted with credit card payment per instructions. St. Columba Episcopal Church and FKCF has full and final discretion as to the exact location of each Vendor’s booth. In addition, St. Columba Episcopal Church has complete authority to accept or reject any Vendor. Spaces will be assigned on a first-come, first-served basis. You will be assigned a booth space and included on the official Florida Keys Celtic Festival website when your application and payment have been received.
||SALES TAX||The State of Florida requires sales tax to be paid on all goods sold at this festival. Please provide your certificate number on the form. If you will not have goods for sales at the festival, please enter N/A.
||PARKING||A Vendor parking area and pass will be provided upon arrival. NO OVERNIGHT PARKING ON CITY PARK PROPERTY.
- ABSOLUTELY NO PETS OF ANY TYPE WILL BE ALLOWED AT THE EVENT.
- VENDORS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR LEAVING THE SPACE IN GOOD CONDITION WITH ALL TRASH PICKED UP AND DEPOSITED IN PROPER RECEPTACLES OR REMOVED FROM PARK.
- ALL COOKING GREASE AND OTHER LIQUIDS MUST BE CONTAINED IN YOUR PROPER CONTAINERS FOR DISPOSAL AT APPROPRIATE LOCATIONS AND ABSOLUTELY NO COOKING GREASE OR OTHER LIQUIDS ARE TO BE DUMPED INTO THE STORM-WATER DRAINS!
- A $100 REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT IS REQUIRED FOR ANY VENDOR WITH LIQUID WASTE TO BE DISPOSED OF. A CHECK MADE PAYABLE TO: FLORIDA KEYS CELTIC FESTIVAL SHOULD BE MAILED TO: LORETTA GEOTIS – P. O. BOX 501548 – MARATHON, FLORIDA 33050. YOUR CHECK WILL NOT BE CASHED, SIMPLY HELD UNTIL THE PARKS DEPARTMENT HAS APPROVED THE FINAL CLEANUP OF THE AREA. CHECKS WILL BE RETURNED BY MAIL.
- NO STAKES CAN BE USED TO SECURE TENTS.
Regulations must be observed and none of the sponsors, including St. Columba Episcopal Church, Celtic Heritage Productions, and its employees, officers, and members, can be held responsible for any loss, injury or damage sustained by a Vendor, its employees or guests. The Vendor agrees to indemnify and hold harmless all sponsors. Vendors causing damage to the City Park premises or property shall be liable for the cost of repair and related expenses necessary to recover said expenses.
Prior to the event, you will receive email/phone confirmation of booth space, vendor parking pass, wristbands (max 5 per booth) and setup/breakdown procedures.
Please direct any questions to Loretta at: 305-797-1704, email@example.com.
Thank you for your participation. Please read these instructions in full before submitting your application.
The above Vendor agrees to rent space from the FLORIDA KEYS CELTIC FESTIVAL to be held Saturday, January 6th from 11am-7pm & January 7th from 11am-5pm at Marathon Community Park